Confluence Financial Partners is looking for a highly motivated individual willing to work in a fast paced-environment, providing support at an executive level.
This position will serve as the first point of contact for matters relating to the day-to-day activities of the executive leadership of the business. The position will liaise and communicate directly with both internal and external clients as well as members of various organizations.
Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university prefered, or comparable business experience.
- Review all incoming communication via phone, email or SMS.
- Maintain thorough communications with staff and clients.
- Work closely with client service team to ensure our clients are satisfied.
- Schedule and confirm weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings.
- Maintain calendar and appointments.
- Able to indentify and resolve items independently.
- Make travel arrangements as needed.
- Self-starter able to learn on the go.
- Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with internal and external clients.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
The ideal candidate would be able to step in and be productive quickly by learning on the job and asking the pertinent questions that will help lead them to develop an understanding of the role.Email About This Job