Confluence Financial Partners is looking for highly motivated individuals to be a part of a unique development and training program designed to prepare you for a career as a financial advisor. Successful candidates will be driven by a desire to help clients achieve their financial goals by providing sound financial advice in line with Confluence Financial Partner’s standard of exemplary investment management and client care. We offer comprehensive education, training and mentoring in both the technical and sales aspects of the business, positioning new advisors for long-term development and success.
Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University preferred, and a minimum of four (4) years working experience.
Type: Full Time
- Recommend invest products, solutions and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on predetermined client needs, time horizons, risk profile, and preferences.
- Develop a client pipeline by prospecting, networking, community involvement, centers of influence and developing niches.
- Work with clients to identify their investment objectives. Manage the client relationship by evaluating client financial needs, investment opportunities, current holdings, and available investment capital.
- Obtain industry licenses within prescribed time-frames, mastering assessments and meeting minimum performance and production standards.
- Preparing and delivering clear, effective and professional presentations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients.
- Excellent problem solving skills to identify the needs of clients through effective questioning and listening techniques.